Revenue and Analytics Lead
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Connext is the protocol for cross-domain intents, focused on L2-L2 communication. Connext is the most secure and decentralized protocol on the market.
Connext enables any kind of user-facing interaction between blockchains at unprecedentedly low price and latency, settling via canonical bridges for the best possible security.
To allow instant bridging, Connext is using a third-party service provider (a router) who can trustlessly complete the interaction on their behalf. Routers are rewarded with fees.
Connext has a 20-people team, and was founded by Arjun Bhuptani and Layne Haber in 2018.
About the Team
The Connext team is remote first and globally distributed, with English as primary language. We are looking for self-starters who are excited about working in a fast paced startup environment. We do not require contributors to live in specific time zones, but much of the team lives and works in the US/European timezones.
Who You Are
As the Revenue and Analytics Lead, you will be taking care of three critical streams:
- Driving protocol volumes and fees by analyzing the cross-chain liquidity pathways and opportunities for Connext to outperform
- Improving liquidity optimization in our router’s pools and ensuring high APY for our routers
- Setting up and improving company-wide analytics that will enable the organization to track progress across functions easily. This includes both internal data pipelines and external data/market research
You will be individual contributor and report to the CEO initially, and later to CPO.
Optimize Router Liquidity:
Develop strategies to maximize liquidity efficiency.
Monitor and adjust liquidity allocations across various chains.
Product Pricing and Revenue:
Analyze and adjust pricing models to optimize revenue.
Implement strategies for revenue growth.
Establish and maintain analytics frameworks.
Ensure accurate tracking of all key company metrics.
Analyze Volumes and Pathways:
Regularly review transaction volumes and pathways.
Identify trends and areas for improvement.
Market and Competitor Analysis:
Conduct ongoing competitor analysis.
Maintain an up-to-date competitive landscape overview.
Research Market Forces and Initiatives:
Analyze broader market trends.
Propose initiatives, including leveraging AI technologies.
Key metrics (to drive)
Router liquidity utilization and APY
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a degree in a technical discipline: Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Business, Data Science, or related field.
- You have 4-7 years of work experience focused on analyzing and visualizing data to drive business strategy
- You have experience working in Web3
- You are an A+ individual contributor and looking for the next step in your career.
- You worked in crypto-VC or successful crypto startup as a BD/Strategy/Analytics person
- You have knowledge both how to get data and make meaningful insights:
- Know how to analyze public blockchain data
- Know how to get on a call with experts/ to get insights
- Experience setting up internal data pipelines (eg. leveraging SQL, Python, Excel)
- You execute very well and can figure out solutions to problems independently
- You are good with people; You can build relationships and maintain them.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Competitive salary & ownership
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together semi anually
Connext is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.