Are you excited to bring a disruptive video streaming technology to a rapidly growing market? Do you find it interesting to experiment with growth strategies to reach a niche audience? Are you a self-motivated person who loves the flexibility of remote-first culture at a small startup? If you are a marketer with strong go-to-market experience and a passion for video streaming, you should consider joining Livepeer as a Product Marketer.
About Livepeer Studio
Livepeer Studio is the new video streaming platform for developers, built on top of the Livepeer network. It is high performance while disruptive in cost - saving up to 90% compared to other cloud providers. Livepeer Studio has been growing rapidly via a founder-led sales tactic in the past 6 months. We are looking to establish a lean and effective marketing practice that can consistently and predictably drive leads.
As a blockchain-based protocol that has been live on Ethereum since 2018, Livepeer is one of the first web3 networks to deliver real-world value to an existing multi-billion dollar industry. We do this by using our open-source and blockchain coordinated network to enable a worldwide community of hardware operators to run infrastructure for video streaming. In trying times like this, Livepeer provides a unique video solution that helps communities and businesses innovate, adapt, and grow through the power of video.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to providing a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
As Livepeer's product marketer, you will play a crucial role in bringing a disruptive video streaming service to market. You will be responsible for establishing product marketing cadence, while building out and executing on Livepeer's content and growth strategy. Your success will be measured by the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and the impact it has on demand generation.
You will work directly with the founder of Livepeer on a small and experienced go-to-market team. You will also collaborate closely with Livepeer's world-class product and engineering team, all with the same goal of shifting the paradigm for digital video by changing our assumptions on what’s possible.
- Technical proficiency: you can quickly grasp the technical nuances of Livepeer’s developer facing video streaming product, and convey strong credibility in marketing communication.
- Data driven decision making: you are experienced with a range of analytics tools and platforms. You enjoy the work to iteratively measure / analyze / optimize campaign performance.
- Credibility building: you know what it's like to build credibility for a new product through high-quality / technical content that appeal to key technical decision makers, through the right channels with the right context.
- Multi-channel marketing: you have experience across a range of channels such as online events, webinars, content syndication, email marketing, paid ads. You are familiar with developer growth channels like Github, Stack Overflow, Product Hunt, and Hacker News.
- Early stage startup experience: you have demonstrated success at an early stage startup or comparable environments. You default to taking initiatives and communicating with clarity.
- Remote first experience: you are excited to work on a remote first team, sift through Discord / Slack threads to gain context, and enjoy written communication as much as verbal communication.
Here is what to expect during the interview process:
- Initial Phone Interview
- First and Second Round Interview
- Reference Checks
- $95,000 - $165,000 for candidates residing in US
- Adjustments apply for international employees