VP of Protocol
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
*** This is a remote opportunity. We welcome candidates around the globe to apply! ***
Qredo is seeking an experienced and technical Product leader to drive the development and strategy of our innovative decentralise custody protocol. In this role, you will oversee the protocol's evolution towards decentralization, community voting, and managing its complex technical roadmap.
We are specifically looking for candidates with a strong technical background in blockchain engineering, strategic thinking in protocol development, solid architectural experience, and familiarity with the cutting-edge technologies shaping the future of our protocol.
As Protocol Lead, you will shepherd Qredo's products, services, and strategy towards a community-driven Open Custody Protocol, transitioning through various stages of decentralization.
- Lead and manage the protocol development and R&D work, aligning with Qredo's overall strategy and vision.
- Oversee the tokenomics mechanics, staking, voting, and validator programs.
- Manage a team of 3 Product Managers focusing on core, ecosystem, wallets, and open source practices.
- Own and drive OKRs related to the addressable market of our protocol custody reach.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of protocol updates and enhancements.
- Contribute to and influence the development of open-source projects and protocols, moving Qredo towards a community-led project.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in the blockchain and cryptography space, incorporating them into the protocol development strategy as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, with a strong preference for candidates who transitioned into product management through engineering roles.
- Proven experience with blockchain technologies and protocols, with a track record of managing teams and priorities in this space.
- Familiarity with advanced cryptography, including MPC (Multi-Party Computation) and Zero-Knowledge Proofs (ZKP) technologies is a plus.
- Experience in developing and contributing to open-source projects and protocols, with a focus on fostering community involvement.
- Proven track record in managing, developing, and deploying large distributed networks.
- Experience with tokenomics, staking, voting, and validator programs.
- Strong organizational and management skills to drive agile software development practices.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer.
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance.
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!).
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.
See more open positions at Qredo
Something looks off?