Product Manager - Internship
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If this resonates with you, we'd love to have you on board!
We are looking for bright grads or junior product managers who are interested in NFT's and web3 to join our dynamic and passionate product team.
This is a Summer Internship, where you'll work with our team for 10-12 weeks either in our New York office, Lisbon office, or remotely. Paid position for college students or graduates, as well as exceptional designers/PM's without college enrollment.
- Assist in the product ideation process
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize product features
- Help to develop user stories
- Participate in defining and iterating on the product strategy and roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product development is on track
- Support product testing and user research
We’d love if you have:
- A passion for Web3 and the role NFT's play in building a new creator economy
- Excited about developing and fine-tuning consumer products with an eye towards measurable results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A positive and collaboration-first attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits and Support:
- Flexible paid time off
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Mentoring from experienced product managers/designers
- Exposure to the latest web3 technologies and trends
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly growing industry
- All of the tech you need to be successful
See more open positions at Rarible
Something looks off?