Microsoft GTM Enablement Lead
GitHub is at an exciting growth phase and we're looking for someone to join our team who can work across business units at both Microsoft and GitHub to impact our Revenue generating Go to Market motions. As a Microsoft Enablement lead, you will activate Microsoft’s field to cosell GitHub’s product offerings, managing strategic and highly visible engagement programs.
This role is responsible for architecting an enablement strategy and readiness pathways, managing resources in multiple knowledge bases, building strategic relationships across both GitHub and Microsoft, and driving actionable next steps across multiple audiences and stakeholders.
This is critical to equipping and educating Microsoft’s Revenue teams with the content, knowledge, and training needed to effectively sell the future vision of GitHub’s products in a dynamic landscape.
- Create a scalable FY24 enablement strategy with a common language and framework to support Microsoft’s extensive Revenue teams through content, training, product updates and communications, sales plays, and product insights
- Establish a core network and cadence with key Microsoft stakeholders (ATU, STU, Partner, New Hybrid sellers) to anticipate Microsoft seller business needs
- Increase clarity for GitHub sellers to understand Microsoft billing, co-sell, and partnerships, delivered through async content and VILT sessions
- Partner with GTM Enablement product specialists to anticipate, translate, and communicate GitHub’s ongoing readiness and enablement motions
- Creation and maintenance of Microsoft courses and content within Microsoft knowledge bases for GitHub’s existing and future Go To Market motions
- Provide Voice of Microsoft field feedback to GitHub product teams
- 8+ years experience with enablement, training, or similar roles relating to software development
- Experience facilitating and hosting live sessions
- Demonstrated ability to enable and lead cross-functional working groups that span both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Familiarity with the Microsoft business and community
- The ability to condense key information from several sources + voices
- Strong business acumen with exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills that allow you to assess opportunities for process improvement
- Tenacity to overcome unexpected challenges and roadblocks in pursuit of team goals
- Experience working with Sharepoint, Seismic, and Gear-up
Minimum salary of $89,200 to maximum $236,600.
In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee's role.
These pay ranges are intended to cover roles based across the United States. An individual's base pay depends on various factors including geographical location and review of experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant. At GitHub certain roles are eligible for benefits and additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These rewards are allocated based on individual impact in role. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee's role.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
GitHub is the world’s leading AI-powered developer platform with 100 million developers and counting. We’re also home to the biggest open source community on earth (and 99% of the world’s software has open source code in its DNA). Many of the apps and programs you use every day are built on GitHub.
Our teams are dreamers, doers, and pioneers, leading the way in AI, driving humanitarian efforts around the globe, and even sending open source to Mars (and beyond!).
At GitHub, our goal is to create the space you need to do your best work. We’re remote-first and offer competitive pay, generous learning and growth opportunities, and excellent benefits to support you, wherever you are—because we know that people flourish when they can work on their own terms.
Join us, and let’s change the world, together.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.