Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2023
Settler Labs, is building Astria: The Shared Sequencer Network. Astria tackles centralization head-on, providing rollups with a decentralized sequencer and even better UX. Astria’s Shared Sequencer Network is a middleware blockchain with its own decentralized sequencer set which accepts transactions from multiple rollups. These transactions are ordered into a single block and written to the base layer without executing them.
We envision a future where thousands of decentralized, sovereign rollups flourish, each tailored to meet the unique requirements of different industries, applications, and use cases. We have built a talented and diverse team capable of delivering outstanding results to achieve this vision. The Astria team is remote first, and employees aren’t required to live in any specific timezone. We use English as our primary language, and employees are expected to be generally available between 10:00 and 14:00 Mountain Standard Time (MST).
- Own Developer and Integration Partnership Support: Be a hands-on technical liaison between external partners and our internal Engineering / Product teams. Oversee the integrations of dApps onto our EVM. And research, diagnose and solve technical needs or requests raised by our internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish Operational Procedures: Establish operational procedures and standards for developer support, update and improve documentation whilst optimizing and streamlining efficiencies.
- Drive Prioritization: Proactively partner cross-functionally with our Engineering, Business Development, Product teams and external partners to help prioritize technical needs.
- Community Engagement: Actively represent Astria in the global developer community and continue to expand Astria's developer community footprint.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer Relations Engineer, Software Engineer or related experience.
- 1+ year of experience working within the Web3 space
- 1+ year of experience designing/building onboarding systems for customers/ partners
- Has a deep knowledge of Ethereum, web3 development, layer 1 blockchain networks and other crypto ecosystems.
- Is proficient in multiple programming languages. Solidity & RUST a plus.
- Able to discuss complex technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with public speaking and community engagement, setting up systems to grow and optimize.
- Experience in Technical Writing (Documentation)
- Familiarity with web technologies (DNS, HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Best-in-class coverage for Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of annual vacation
- Unlimited Sick Time
- Options to travel to crypto conferences
- Two Annual Team On-site Events