Blockchain data is purported to be public, but deep, granular, and historical blockchain data is still almost impossible to access.
Covalent is on a mission to bring full transparency and visibility to all blockchain networks and we are looking for an experienced Blockchain Engineer to help us. Reporting directly to the CTO, we are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, self-directed and enthusiastic about the blockchain space.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a fast-moving startup working with cutting-edge technology. The successful candidate would be joining at a pivotal moment in the firm's history, with the capacity for high impact at Covalent.
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the entire smart contract development cycle, from design, to audit, to release, and ongoing maintenance and updates
- 1 - 3 years of professional experience with Solidity, Cosmos SDK, or other blockchain technologies
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience as a software engineer
- A deep understanding of EVMs
- A track record of successful Mainnet deployments of complex smart contracts
- Self-motivated and able to be trusted with a high level of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills as our entire team is remote
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience
- Established connections within the crypto community
- Masters of Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
An opportunity to work with one of the leading, technically challenging blockchain companies founded by veterans of the space
Competitive total compensation (Salary + Tokens)
Fast paced environment (we ship multiple times a day)
Covalent provides a comprehensive benefits package for all it’s employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, and health and wellness plan, along with a yearly $1000 Amazon gift card for books
When you apply, please indicate your ability to undertake the above roles and responsibilities, how your qualifications are relevant to Covalent, and whether you have invested in existing token offerings. Make sure you share a link to your GitHub profile and highlight any open-source contributions, if any. We also request writing samples for all positions regardless of the role.
The founding team is based in Vancouver, Canada, but we are open to remote work for the right candidate. We are a small, tight-knit team with big ambitions. If you are interested in bringing true data visibility and transparency to the blockchain space, email us with your resume at [email hidden]. Please, no agencies.