Developer Relations Lead
Who we are
Decent DAO is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals. Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking cryptocurrency products. Decent Labs’ agency-meets-accelerator model has enabled entrepreneurs to develop innovative solutions and take part in a radical industry transformation. Our passionate, highly skilled team has fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, we pursue our mission on a grander scale, shifting our focus from client work to community empowerment. 2023 marks the genesis of Decent DAO, an open-source collective dedicated to connecting contributors across the crypto ecosystem with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities.
Who are you?
As our Developer Relations Lead, you will create a vibrant and engaged developer community around our products. Your mission will foster relationships, establish trust, and increase brand awareness within the developer community through targeted campaigns, engaging content, and proactive social media management. We are building a coalition of developers with a passion for privacy.
You will be responsible for developing and executing developer-focused campaigns/spaces/hackathons/forums and attending events specifically aimed at cultivating relationships, social validation/trust, and brand awareness within the developer community. You will also create content for email/blog/website/developer communities giving technical deep dives on Web3 products and services, aimed at brand awareness and trust building. You will help manage our social media presence and community engagement.
Developer Community Engagement: Develop and lead initiatives such as developer campaigns, spaces, hackathons, and forums to foster community relationships.
- Attend relevant events to represent the brand, network with developers, and establish our presence in the tech space.
- Content Creation: Curate and create compelling content for our email campaigns, blogs, websites, and developer communities. This content will provide technical deep dives into web3 products and services to enhance brand awareness and build trust within the developer community.
- Social Media and Community Management: Take charge of our social media platforms, ensuring consistent and meaningful engagement with our community.
- Monitor online conversations, address questions or concerns, and foster a positive community environment.
- Connect the dots between challenges and opportunities in web3, privacy applications, and why this work is so important for the space to motivate builders.
- Be decent
- 3+ years of experience in a developer relations role, building a community from 0 to 1
- Deep understanding of the Web3 ecosystem and the needs of developers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and execute engaging content
- Strong social media skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Engineering experience preferred, ideally in web3, privacy, or security
- Experience with public speaking
- Experience with event planning
- Experience with video production
A Few Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Experience the thrill of a rapidly expanding global venture.
- Contribute meaningfully to the web3 space.
- Join a passionate team that cares about users, products, and working conditions.
- Enjoy flexible work hours and a fully remote work environment.
How to Apply:
- Take time to understand our organization before applying.
- Apply directly through the Google form page linked below and complete the form to tell us about you, showcase your relevant projects and experience, and provide a brief overview of your relevant experience and interest in the position.