Software Engineer (SWE - General)
About the Role
Futureswap’s software engineers develop the next generation trading platforms that will allow Billions of dollars to be exchanged in a permissionless way. Our platform needs to handle data securely to keep user funds safely at all times. We are looking for engineers to bring fresh ideas and perspectives to the team so we can scale and grow further.
Our work includes zero-knowledge-proofs, smart contracts on the blockchain, code generators, web app development and scaling serverless backend systems.
If you are interested in working alongside a proven team (ex-Google) and building the future of financial services come and join us.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of software development experience, or 1 year with an advanced degree
- Experience in web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, or systems/security software development
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically