Cloud Sales & Strategy Intern
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2023
BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE INTERNET
Impossible Cloud represents the spirit of innovation and determination. Our cutting-edge cloud solutions help bridge the gap between web3 technology and mainstream B2B cloud use cases. We are eliminating frictions currently slowing web3 mass adoption and deliver key benefits like increased speed and security while optimizing costs.
Impossible Cloud was founded by serial entrepreneurs who formerly built multiple unicorns. Our passionate team continuously researches and pushes the boundaries of distributed technologies. Impossible Cloud is backed by an all-star team of internationally renowned venture capital companies, and we are part of the Protocol Labs Network.
Become part of something bigger: We’re committed to reinventing the internet, to push technological innovation and business determination to the next level. Join us on our journey to make the impossible possible.
We created the position of Cloud Sales & Strategy Intern (m/f/d) - based on a growing number of talented, bright applicants with prestigious backgrounds. Are you finishing your Bachelor’s or have started your Master’s degree at a renowned university seeking practical experience?
Contrary to traditional companies, we offer the chance to sit next to some of the most successful serial entrepreneurs in Germany and switch to a fast-growing deep tech and cloud startup. You will work hands-on from day one and contribute to hyper-growth and help solve challenges changing frequently. Your closest touchpoints are at C-1 level from BCG and McKinsey. We personally know several top-level people that have started this way, then went on to start their own businesses or take on leadership roles at leading companies.
What will you do
- Solve problems!
- Work closely with department directors to identify bottlenecks in the current processes and take ownership from day one
- Help us optimize our go-to-market strategy and scale our business development
- Formulate strategies, find leads, draft messaging, and help solve customer problems
- Support our road to compliance for any vertical
What you bring to the table
- You are smarter than the average, a team player, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are a hands-on problem solver
- Excellent English communication style, both written and verbal
- Analytical mindset - you want to understand why things work a certain way and are fearless in putting in the extra effort
- Strong desire to evolve your career in a tech environment at the center of cloud and deep tech
- Digital native - even without programming experience, you are a techie at heart and love to learn new technologies
- Prior relevant work experience, i.e., in consulting, tech startups, or other fast-paced, innovative environments
- At least finalizing your BSc degree in Business, Science, Technology or Mathematics
What we offer
- Work with experienced, passionate, and supportive colleagues and cutting-edge technology
- Great office in a trendy location, free healthy brain food, and subsidized premium gym membership
- Monthly recurring, collaborative meetup weeks with cool team events
- A flat hierarchy and a high level of trust and responsibility: everyone has at least one significant topic they own fully
We are determined to win. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can contribute equally. In-person collaboration and communication are part of Impossible Cloud’s cultural identity, and we value working together regularly in our Hamburg Headquarters.
The recruiting process
1. Please submit your LinkedIn Profile or CV together with the application form
2. Successful candidates are invited to a Kickoff call.
3. We will then initiate a fast, lean remote and on-site interview process designed for the specific role and seniority.
4. Within days, you could be part of the Impossible Cloud team!