Fully remote worldwide position
Lagrange Labs is looking to hire a Solidity Engineer to join our fast growing team.
Our team (https://www.lagrange.dev/) is currently building and launching a light client protocol for providing fast finality for optimistic rollups which is called the state committee. In addition we are developing ZKMapReduce, a novel proof system that is designed for concurrently proving large-scale batch storage inclusion and dynamic MapReduce style computations. At the core of the ZK MapReduce stack is Recproofs, a new vector commitment scheme developed by the Lagrange Labs research team.
What you will be doing
We are seeking an experienced Solidity Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development of our state committee offering and work with our ZK engineers on integration of our proprietary ZKMapReduce with blockchains.
You will be working on the smart contracts that underlie the state committee, including working with 3rd party protocols to achieve integration with them and develop production level contracts ready to be audited.
You will also support our cryptography team with their smart contract needs to efficiently verify cryptographic proofs on chain and implement the whole query system onchain.
- Smart Contract Development: Develop, test, and deploy Solidity smart contracts for our state committee and ZKMapReduce products. The skills required go beyond usual deFi and NFT smart contracts and require you to be familiar with verifier contracts, advanced data structures and more and implementing the same in Solidity and optimizing them.
- Security Auditing: Conduct security audits on smart contracts to identify vulnerabilities and ensure strong security practices.
- Research and Innovation: Stay informed about the latest blockchain technology developments and participate in research efforts to improve current solutions.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop contracts to support the needs of the State Committee developers and ZK and distributed system engineers.
- Documentation: Produce clear and concise documentation for smart contracts, code, and development processes.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying Solidity smart contracts.
- Was the main or one of the main architects and smart contract contributors to projects involving complex smart contracts that went beyond everyday NFT and DeFi smart contracts.
- Deep understanding of complex data structures.
- Profound understanding and passion for the blockchain space including Ethereum, optimistic rollups, integration with other protocols, reflected in the work already done.
- Experience with verifier contracts and other blockchain applications.
- Familiarity with blockchain security best practices.
- Competitive salary + equity and token package
- Team offsites and conference travel
- Fully remote with flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Top-tier health, dental, and vision coverage for US employees
- Opportunity to work alongside other top-tier and passionate researchers and engineers
- Respectful team culture with high individual ownership of your work
- Be a part of developing groundbreaking solutions that can be a key piece of infrastructure for the crypto industry.