Data Analyst - Lisbon/EU
IT, Data Science
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
🚀 Join Us in Pioneering the Web 3 Era
We're actively shaping the future by developing robust infrastructure, bridging gaps, and crafting solutions to benefit global communities.
We're on the lookout for a highly motivated data analyst to help us stay ahead of the game.
About the Role:
As our Data Analyst, you'll play a crucial role in helping us drive operational excellence supported by data, work closely with leaders in the team to help build suitable dashboards and identify opportunities of growth with our products in the market. You'll have a passion for the industry and an understanding of the ecosystem that drives creators and consumers.
- Support our product and sales teams by providing insights on conversions, funnels, and various product metrics.
- Monitor and maintain performance KPIs, with a focus on business and product metrics.
- Build, maintain, and improve dashboards that provide critical insights into our business operations.
- Conduct in-depth research, clean and deliver data, and build out different perspectives on the data to provide additional insights.
- Evaluate the performance of new product features, understanding how they work and their impact on the business.
- Explore opportunities to bring in new tools and technologies to improve our data analysis capabilities. We currently use Power BI and Big Query, but are open to transitioning to Tableau for a better user experience and UI.
- Working collaboratively with other teams within the organization to drive growth and identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a data analysis role.
- Proven experience in data analytics, data visualization, and data mining.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Python, and other data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent research skills with the ability to deliver insightful findings.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto industry.
- Experience as a Product Analyst, with a focus on retention, funnels, and web analytics.
- Basic understanding of mobile and web analytics.
- Working for a rapidly expanding global organization
- Full-time role with a hybrid Hub policy in Lisbon or NY - Remote also offered
- Unlimited paid days off policy to own your own R&R
- Stock options and RARI Token grants
- Hardware and software for the needs of your role.
We are passionate about what we do and care deeply about our product. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can thrive. If you are interested in joining us on this mission, we would love to see you on-board!
** Preferably you'd be based in Lisbon and able to attend in the office, but we may also consider people based in EU**