Live Operations Coordinator
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Full-Time / Remote / Junior - Mid
Treasure is building a decentralized game publisher for community-driven, indie games. We bring games and players together through fun-first gaming experiences (via first- and third-party games) and offer game publishing, infrastructure, and tooling to accelerate game developers and studios creating the future of gaming that is made better and more delightful through web3. We've created a cohesive, vibrant and tight-knit community of game builders, creators, and players that are all united around a common purpose – connect through the magic of play!
We are looking for a Live Operations Coordinator to join the marketing team at Treasure. In this role, you'll be on the front lines working closely with our games and partnered game studios, gaming creators, community, and Treasure's marketing, platform, and partnerships teams. As a core part of our marketing and publishing team, the live operations function will span creator, influencer, and esports coordination and management meaning you'll wear a lot of hats but will be able to have a direct impact on the success of our games and broader platform.
As part of a small (but mighty) team, the ideal candidate to come into this role is someone who has been there, done that in a similar live operations role at another gaming organization. As we pioneer an evolution of game publishing and forge the future of community-driven gaming, there may be unknowns and ambiguity along the way. If you're someone who is excited by an opportunity like this and wants to work closely with some incredible game studios, please apply!
- Work closely with marketing, partnerships, game teams, and other disciplines to plan, coordinate, and manage time-limited events and campaigns, including: sales, promotions, tournaments / esports events, competitive activations, co-marketing opportunities, and more.
- Own the process of implementing all live ops activities for a portfolio of games together with the Treasure team.
- Oversee the Treasure Create program and the execution of its strategy, coordinating with gaming creators and game partners as part of GTM campaigns and activations.
- Ideate and brainstorm creative live ops and gaming creator initiatives.
- Contribute to curating and growing a global network of gaming creators of influencers.
- Monitor and regularly analyze key metrics and player feedback to measure ROI and suggest optimizations.
- 2 years minimum of previous Live Operations experience at a prior gaming organization (or equivalent);
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, prioritize, and take initiative;
- Proactivity; you are able to organize your time and forecast both potential opportunities and risks ahead;
- Collaborative with a partnership and customer service-oriented mindset; and
- Love and understanding of the gaming industry, motivation to adapt quickly as new trends emerge, and the willingness to grow and learn.
Nice to Have
- A background in cognitive psychology, marketing, behavioral economics, analysis, or other related fields;
- Knowledge and excitement about the potential for web3, blockchain technology, and NFTs to transform gaming;
- Located in North America in Eastern Standard Time (EST) or close timezones (CST or PST);
- Prior knowledge of Treasure and its gaming ecosystem; and
- Experience working with a distributed and global team.
As mentioned, the above is just a list. We want to assess ALL of you, including who you are and the potential of who you can be. If you have some or all of what we're seeking, please apply!
At Treasure, we are dedicated to building not just a product, but a workplace that values and promotes creativity and the diversity of people and thoughts. Our hugest asset is our global team, and we want to make sure that we are fuelling an authentic workplace, where each individual can feel a sense of belonging.
Treasure provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Treasure is building a leading community-driven ecosystem for indie games. Treasure brings games and players together through shared, connected experiences (via first and third-party games) and builds infrastructure and tooling that enables more immersive experiences for players and accelerates game developers. We've created a vibrant and intimate community of game builders, creators, and players united around a common purpose – connect through the magic of play!
Since launching in 2021, Treasure has:
- cultivated a vibrant ecosystem of 15+ indie games built by seasoned game studios and developers, including The Beacon (Skillcap Studios), Zeeverse (Beetroot Labs), Spark Defense (LifeForce Games), Bitmates, Knights of the Ether (Merlyn Labs), and Kuroro (Trudan Studios);
- brought together an engaged and passionate player community reaching over 150k people;
- achieved over US$267M in marketplace volume across each of its games;
- launched two sets of successful first-party IP (Bridgeworld and Smolverse); and
- become the #1 gaming ecosystem built atop Arbitrum, an Ethereum Layer 2, where Treasure accounts for 95% of gaming-related activity.
To learn more, visit our website at treasure.lol.
See more open positions at Treasure
Something looks off?