Corporate Sales Representative
GitHub helps companies and organizations succeed by allowing them to build better software, together. We're looking for a Corporate Sales Representative in Japan who will work with our customers to build great relationships, help them to learn about GitHub, our products and facilitate the buying process. We care about customer success, customer service, and we're extremely passionate about the quality of our work. The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages. Most importantly, the candidate will help our customers achieve their strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute a territory plan for the Japan market
- Prospect, build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Work all corporate qualified leads and opportunities
- Work cross functionally with Sales Development, Solution Engineering, Channel Partners etc
- Primary interface to prospects and customers; assist buying process including answering questions and providing information
- Working with customers to communicate how the GitHub platform can fit with their business needs
- Liaison with technical sales team for all technical questions
- Assist with demos and trials
- Provide quotes and negotiate through to close
- Work with GitHub tools and technology to keep accurate prospect and customer information and forecast information
- Business proficient in Japanese & English language.
- Demonstrated successful sales experience
- Ability to assess customer needs
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience.
- Solution sales acumen
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Interest in Git and GitHub
- Proactive problem solver
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to become deeply fluent in the GitHub's technology and the industry
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in Japan.
Who We Are:
As the global home for all developers, GitHub is the complete AI-powered developer platform to build, scale, and deliver secure software. Over 100 million people, including developers from 90 of the Fortune 100 companies, use GitHub to build amazing things together across 330+ million repositories. With all the collaborative features of GitHub, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.