Enterprise Business Representative
GitHub is building a world class Sales Development Organization and we're looking for the next generation of sales leaders to come in and build their legacy at GitHub. We help companies and organizations succeed by empowering them to build better software, together. As an Enterprise Business Representative you will profile ideal customers and markets for outbound lead generation, breaking into the largest companies in the world. We're customer obsessed and care deeply about delivering high quality work that surprises and delights our current and future clients.
The ideal candidate will have the aptitude and passion to become a master of GitHub’s product capabilities, underlying technology, and competitive advantages.
- Work with marketing and sales to execute outbound prospecting campaigns, driving opportunities with Enterprise businesses
- Work with GitHub tools and technology to pass qualified leads to corporate or enterprise sales and accurately forecast opportunity creation
- Answers customer business questions and determines if there is:
- Authority to purchase GitHub Enterprise
- Timing, the need for GitHub Enterprise is imminent (i.e., project needs it)
- Experience of successful SaaS sales experience
- Ability to convey information clearly and analyze customer requirements as needed to help a customer make buying decisions
- Strong customer orientation, dedication, and passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Any experience working in the Software/Technology industry.
- Previous experience prospecting into Enterprise & Corporate Accounts in a highly technical market
- Current knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment across different time zones.
- Demonstrated experiences of dealing with ambiguity and good at problem solving skills.
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in India.
GitHub is the world’s leading AI-powered developer platform with 100 million developers and counting. We’re also home to the biggest open source community on earth (and 99% of the world’s software has open source code in its DNA). Many of the apps and programs you use every day are built on GitHub.
Our teams are dreamers, doers, and pioneers, leading the way in AI, driving humanitarian efforts around the globe, and even sending open source to Mars (and beyond!).
At GitHub, our goal is to create the space you need to do your best work. We’re remote-first and offer competitive pay, generous learning and growth opportunities, and excellent benefits to support you, wherever you are—because we know that people flourish when they can work on their own terms.
Join us, and let’s change the world, together.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.