Senior Product Designer
WalletConnect is the de facto web3 communications protocol allowing interoperability between wallets and dapps across chains. We began with a single API and now facilitate millions of messages and connections each month. Today we’re building a suite of web3 SDKs including Web3Modal, Web3Wallet, Web3Inbox and more with a mission of empowering developers to build engaging web3 experiences so that as an industry, we can reach the next 100 million crypto users.
We’ve raised $25 million from some of the world’s best crypto and infrastructure investors such as Union Square Ventures, 1kx, Shopify, Coinbase Ventures, Circle Ventures, and Uniswap Labs Ventures. Founded in 2018 by Pedro Gomes, we are a global, remote-first team that values openness, simplicity, generating impact and ownership.
At WalletConnect we're looking for a product designer to join the team and craft Web3Inbox, Web3Modal, Web3Wallet and Cloud. This is a unique opportunity to work on products used by millions of people, push the boundaries of UX in web3 ,and shape our industry-leading products, their visual language and product design culture.
- Create, creating engaging user experiences and interfaces, and overseeing the design process from concept to launch
- Work closely with the product, engineering, business development and marketing teams to ensure that our products meet our high standards
- Be responsible for developing and executing design strategies
- Work with data teams and conduct user research to make valuable and meaningful design decisions.
- Actively participate on building a strong design system, common to all our products, and following our rebranding
- An online portfolio of technical product design work that demonstrates an eye for detail and craftsmanship, understanding of web3 concepts, critical thinking, and innovative problem-solving
- Conceptualize and illustrate project briefs from multiple stakeholders: marketing, product, engineering
- Your work displays excellence in crafting UI components, iconography, typography, applying color, art direction and graphic design
- You worked with prototyping tools before and are able to showcase your work in connected screens and motion
- Your work follows current UX/UI patterns and best-practises, and you know how to apply or adjust them for Web3
- You thrive in a remote-first work culture and are able to manage your own work
- Comfortable working within an engineering-focused organization
- You went down the web3 rabbit hole and actively participated in the space and ecosystem
- You are an expert communicator with an ability to break down complex scenarios into easy to short, simple, and easy to understand language
- You are proficient in English across written and verbal communication. You will be required to think and work with copy
Nice to haves:
- You enjoy designing for technical content and audiences
- Experienced or willing to learn 3D. We use 3D as the main building block of all visual communication and you will be expected to build upon that foundation
- Experience with motion design work
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position with a budget for your home office or work environment
- Regular team offsites to amazing places around the world
- Opportunities to travel to conferences and community events
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Meaningful Learning and Development budget
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity and possibly tokens
- If you’re in the US, we’ll also cover your healthcare
- The chance to build and grow with one of the most recognised companies in Web3 and have fun while we do it
WalletConnect is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees